Fundraising for Arrhythmia Alliance
There are lots of ways to raise money to support our vital work. From cake sales and bring-and-buys to marathons and skydives, whatever you decide to do, we will support you all the way.
Have a look at our ideas and challenge events below, or create your own.
Why not organise and take part in your own fundraising event at work, school, college or even amongst friends?
Here are just a few ideas to inspire you.
Arrhythmia Alliance is a regulated member of the Fundraising Standards Board, and is accountable for our fundraising. We promise to always be honest, open and accountable in our fundraising, helping you to give with confidence. For more information, visit www.frsb.org.uk
Put on your trainers, dive into a swimming pool or get on your bike for Arrhythmia Alliance; the options are endless. Look through our list of challenge events taking place in the UK for inspiration or why not create your own challenge.
Once you have entered your chosen event, remember to inform the fundraising team.
However much money you raise, you can make a big difference and help raise further awareness of arrhythmias. With your help, we are able to continue providing support to improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life for all those affected by arrhythmias.
- £10 will help provide personalised support to a patient via our helpline about how to manage their condition
- £35 will provide resources for a group learning how to save the life of someone suffering a sudden cardiac arrest using a defibrillator
- £80 will support an educational session for a class of school children learning about heart rhythm disorders
- £150 will help set up a support group for arrhythmia patients and their carers
Your money helps us to improve the lives of arrhythmia sufferers through:
- Education – so that both patients and medical professionals can fully manage the condition, and prevent potentially devastating consequences
- Involvement – from everyone affected by, or managing arrhythmia care
- Legislation – to guide medical professionals within the NHS to offer the best care from diagnosis to ongoing treatment
- Reassurance – for patients that someone understands and can provide accurate information, and is also fighting on their behalf
Make a Donation now to make a difference to arrhythmia patients
Give with confidence
As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board, Arrhythmia Alliance promises to adhere to a strict set of codes and a Fundraising Promise, which commits us to treating our supporters with respect, fairness, honesty and clarity in all our fundraising activities.
Read our Fundraising Promise
Read our Complaints Procedure
Read more about the Fundraising Standards Board
Well done! It is now time your bank your efforts.
By Post: please send a cheque made payable to ‘Arrhythmia Alliance’ to PO Box 3697, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 8YL
At any Lloyds Bank: pay Arrhythmia Alliance, Account no. 02685818, Sort code. 30-98-26, using your name as the reference
By Phone: call 01789 867 501 with your debit or credit card details
JustGiving: If you have raised money via www.justgiving.com, funds will come directly to the charity.
Don’t forget to send us your sponsor form so that we can claim Gift Aid and send your Certificate. Send by post to the address above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When organising a fundraising activity, it is not worth taking any risks with safety or the law. Please take care at your event and note that it is your responsibility to make sure your event is safe and complies with any relevant authorities.